Douth with accepting unconditional offer. Msc Advanced Chemical Engineering Watch

ricardo123456789
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I have a doubt of accepting an uncontional offer. I have an unconditional offer from Manchester and Birminghan but I am holding out for Imperial (if I am honest I dont have many possibilities to be accepted) . What would it happen if I accept the unconditional offer from Manchester?... later If I received an offer from Imperial I would cancel the Manchester offer?. Help me, please!
Klix88
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's pretty normal for people to accept Masters places and then have to turn them down at the last minute. It's largely due to a lack of funding, but it won't be unusual and the uni will be used to it.

If the uni charges you a deposit, and you end up not going, then you will not get the deposit back. But that's the minority of unis/courses. There will be no other repercussions.
ricardo123456789
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank you so much for your advice, I am going to accept the Master at Manchester.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads