The Student Room Group

What if the Uni is not on UCAS

Hi guys, it's my very first time ever in a forum, so just forgive any mistake I will surely make:colondollar:

I am filling in the form to apply for a tuition fee loan, and it is requested to state the UCAS code of the University you chose.

Problem is that the Uni I picked up is not on UCAS. What should I do? Leave it blank and just state the name of the Uni and course?

Thank you for your attention!:biggrin:
Hello luca,

Please call us on 0300 100 0607 so that we can discuss this in more detail with you in order to determine if you can get funding at this University.

Thanks
Hi Mark, thank you for your reply. It's the Boston Old Vic Theatre School, affiliated to the Conservatoire of Dance and Drama. I checked out on the Conservatoire's website, they say that even if they are not on UCAS, it won't be a problem to get funding form the Student Finance Service.

Anyway I save your telephone number, I will call you if I need some info! ( e.g. evidence of household income: I have all the documents written in Italian :s-smilie: hope it won't be a problem )

Thanks

Thanks
Call us in regards to the course.

If you are able to apply then you will need to have these documents translated into English.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending