am i giving off creepy vibes? Watch

damoni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
i've recently learned not to worry about things and get out more and its helping me see things in a different light. i now no longer care or worry about the small things in life.

it also allowed me to think. someone rejected my facebook request the other day and i was wondering, did i give off creepy vibes, is that why they rejected it? i'm a quiet person due to shyness, is that why they find me creepy? if so, how do i appear less creepy?

any advice would be appreciated.
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by damoni)
i've recently learned not to worry about things and get out more and its helping me see things in a different light. i now no longer care or worry about the small things in life.

it also allowed me to think. someone rejected my facebook request the other day and i was wondering, did i give off creepy vibes, is that why they rejected it? i'm a quiet person due to shyness, is that why they find me creepy? if so, how do i appear less creepy?

any advice would be appreciated. (also members like cherrywine, georgiaswift, loafing chariot will be reported if they use this thread to abuse me. i dont want this thread to go off topic.)
In what way do you think you were being creepy?
damoni
Rep:
?
(Original post by channies)
In what way do you think you were being creepy?
being quiet creeps a few people out i've heard? also, i dont know if i do it intentionally, but i stare when i zone out as well. i dont know if they did find me creepy, just wondering in case?
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you really have given up caring and worrying about the small things in life then this thread is pointless. Sending a fb request to someone you work with isn't creepy.
damoni
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
If you really have given up caring and worrying about the small things in life then this thread is pointless. Sending a fb request to someone you work with isn't creepy.
i have done, this is my last worry and then i will be chilled. and they might not see it that way unfortunately.
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How much do you care about what other people think, Damoni? So what if people judge you considering you've done nothing wrong/ out of the ordinary. It's not like you sent a request to someone completely random. Chill out and have fun.
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by damoni)
being quiet creeps a few people out i've heard? also, i dont know if i do it intentionally, but i stare when i zone out as well. i dont know if they did find me creepy, just wondering in case?
I don't perceive quiet people as creepy but just shy. It's hard to say how somebody else feels but being quiet doesn't make you creepy as far as I can tell
damoni
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
How much do you care about what other people think, Damoni? So what if people judge you considering you've done nothing wrong/ out of the ordinary. It's not like you sent a request to someone completely random. Chill out and have fun.
i dont want to be though of as creepy thou
(Original post by channies)
I don't perceive quiet people as creepy but just shy. It's hard to say how somebody else feels but being quiet doesn't make you creepy as far as I can tell
i came to this conclusion as the person that rejected me accepted hundreds of others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
24.26%
No (178)
75.74%

Watched Threads