camilleeeee11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey!
Im just wondering where everyone is planning on staying?
because I'm doing the foundation next year.
How are the halls and which one of them looks the best? considering area/near csm..
grak96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, im doing Culture Criticism and Curation at CSM and looked round a few of the halls a couple weeks ago, and I think im gonna go for sketch house in finsbury park just because its brand new and literally new to the tube! also the one in old street was in a really arty and cool area but the actual building I didnt think were that nice and it was really weirdly hot everywhere in there! not to sure about the other places but I think for CSM students these are like the main places as their the closest hope this helps! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    All 6 Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (6)
54.55%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
27.27%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads