sukierigby123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm going to Uni in September to do BA (Hons) Graphic Design and I have offers from three places.

I've got information from all the course websites but I want students opinions, I'm really struggling to make a decision on my own. I live near Scotland so going to London will be a big move, I don't want to pick the wrong place!

If you have any useful information about BA (Hons) Graphic Design at either Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication or Ravensbourne please help. Just anything at all is helpful. Thanks :-)
Ravensbourne
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sukierigby123)
I'm going to Uni in September to do BA (Hons) Graphic Design and I have offers from three places.

I've got information from all the course websites but I want students opinions, I'm really struggling to make a decision on my own. I live near Scotland so going to London will be a big move, I don't want to pick the wrong place!

If you have any useful information about BA (Hons) Graphic Design at either Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication or Ravensbourne please help. Just anything at all is helpful. Thanks :-)

Hey sukierigby123,

As a student at Ravensbourne, I considered Graphic Design because of this blog that Ravensbourne have! for personal reasons I chose another course at Ravensbourne in the end.

But from what I heard from my friends, it's a great course and they're really enjoying themselves! They're always tell me how much I'm missing out (I do Product Design) and I get jealous with the work they do.

It was difficult for me during the time I applied so I understand how you feel being torn between two places, I was thinking about moving to Middlesex but in the end I chose Ravensbourne and chose Product.

Personally I wish I did graphic because of the projects and how much my friends have been persuading me for the past year. It's a bit late for me since I'm half way through my course but if you come to Ravensbourne, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

If you're in London between 17th - 19th June 2015, you can check out the degree show (Including Graphic Design) which I highly recommend more info here!

Hope this helps
Kay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads