Nottingham Uni Accommodation… Advice please? Watch

megsteroo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, i have a place for nursing in september at Nottingham i'm not sure which accommodation to choose… i wanted en suite at Raleigh Park because that's closest to QMC and people on here said its more social which i think i'd prefer but all the en suite rooms are now booked up. Now i can't decide between en suite at SPC or shared facilities at Raleigh… Anyone have any advice from experience or whatsoever to help me out? i need to decide quickly though. Opinions on Broadgate would be good too...
Is sharing bathrooms as horrific as everyone makes out?
Whats the social aspect like at SPC and broadgate?
Any help is fantastic!! Thankyou!!
Tewinna
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi. I have a similar problem... Does anyone know if SPB rooms are bigger than shared en suites? (University Park)
Wheezy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by megsteroo)
Hey, i have a place for nursing in september at Nottingham i'm not sure which accommodation to choose… i wanted en suite at Raleigh Park because that's closest to QMC and people on here said its more social which i think i'd prefer but all the en suite rooms are now booked up. Now i can't decide between en suite at SPC or shared facilities at Raleigh… Anyone have any advice from experience or whatsoever to help me out? i need to decide quickly though. Opinions on Broadgate would be good too...
Is sharing bathrooms as horrific as everyone makes out?
Whats the social aspect like at SPC and broadgate?
Any help is fantastic!! Thankyou!!
Go for shared at Raleigh park; that's the accommodation I have.
You only have to share with one other person, so you pretty much have your own anyway, and it's so cheap.
S.S2303
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tewinna)
Hi. I have a similar problem... Does anyone know if SPB rooms are bigger than shared en suites? (University Park)

Posted from TSR Mobile
uniofnottingham
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The University is running a Twitter Q&A session on Thursday 26 March. This will take place via @UoNapplicants, from 4-6pm, and we’ll be using the hashtag #AskUoN. This will be a great opportunity to ask key members of staff anything you’d like to know about The University of Nottingham. Here are a few examples of areas which we will be covering:

· Societies and sports teams
· Accommodation options
· Study abroad opportunities
· Career prospects

You can take part live during the session, or you can email [email protected] with your questions and Twitter handle (if you have one), and we will tweet our answers on Thursday.

Not on Twitter?

Don’t worry! We will send you a Storify of all the questions and answers so you don’t miss out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 30 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed