Meeting up with an ex. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So my ex and I ended badly, with him ending it under suspicion of cheating after mere weeks of separation at uni - treated me as though I didn't exist having told me that I was his soulmate etc in the Summer before.

Now, 6 months after we broke up I posted a status about having a car accident, which I was lucky to survive and suddenly I receive a call from him. We texted for a couple of days and now he's asked me to go for coffee in the Easter break.

This strikes me as odd. Is it?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
That's suspicion that he cheated, not me.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my ex and I ended badly, with him ending it under suspicion of cheating after mere weeks of separation at uni - treated me as though I didn't exist having told me that I was his soulmate etc in the Summer before.

Now, 6 months after we broke up I posted a status about having a car accident, which I was lucky to survive and suddenly I receive a call from him. We texted for a couple of days and now he's asked me to go for coffee in the Easter break.

It might be, it's hard to tell. It could be that he genuinely cares about you and wants to support you after being through a car accident.

Or he does care but he realised that you were very important to him after almost losing you completely. Go if you want but if you don't feel comfortable then it's okay for you to say no.
Novascope
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Hm, the fact that he called you after seeing your status could be saying that he's realised he still cares about you? I mean, as long as you don't feel threatened or unsafe around him then you should go. No harm in that. If you don't feel the same connection you had before then it's okay to remain as friends or continue to not talk again.
Lollypop0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I say go for it. If you still feel like something is there and you don't go then you will regret it
Lollypop0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you meet up with him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads