Arts University Bournemouth Student Accommodation 2015/16 Watch

_shanwatson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was just wondering whether any of you that have accepted your offers have applied for accommodation yet? I'm going into a foundation year and so I only have the choice of West House and Madeira Road which both have their pros and cons. West House is smaller, on campus etc and Madeira Road looks amazing but I worked out that it will cost me £5070 for the year!!!!!! I wanna go for halls I think to meet people etc but I dunno. What are you guys doing?
natt.pxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
applied and got an offer for illustration, will probably apply for halls as they look really good willing to spend more money (and be in debt :/) if it means a better living experience
Liv_Loch
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _shanwatson)
I was just wondering whether any of you that have accepted your offers have applied for accommodation yet? I'm going into a foundation year and so I only have the choice of West House and Madeira Road which both have their pros and cons. West House is smaller, on campus etc and Madeira Road looks amazing but I worked out that it will cost me £5070 for the year!!!!!! I wanna go for halls I think to meet people etc but I dunno. What are you guys doing?
Hey I'm doing the art foundation course too and have applied for halls! have you heard back from them yet?
_shanwatson
Rep:
?
Hiya! I'm unfortunately around number 60 on the waiting list for halls which I'm so upset about and don't really know what to do now because i did wanna be in halls but they emailed me saying that 1100 people applied for 450 rooms! Did you get a place in halls and if you did, how far away do you live if you don't mind me asking?
Liv_Loch
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiya! I'm unfortunately around number 60 on the waiting list for halls which I'm so upset about and don't really know what to do now because i did wanna be in halls but they emailed me saying that 1100 people applied for 450 rooms! Did you get a place in halls and if you did, how far away do you live if you don't mind me asking?
I did yes, at Madeira Road Halls. I live about 3 hours away what about you?
Liv_Loch
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Liv_Loch)
I did yes, at Madeira Road Halls. I live about 3 hours away what about you?
What course have you applied for?
_shanwatson
Rep:
?
I live three hours away too in milton keynes but well done for getting a room, hopefully i still have some chance I'm doing film production, you?
Liv_Loch
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I live three hours away too in milton keynes but well done for getting a room, hopefully i still have some chance I'm doing film production, you?
No way?! seriously? I live 20 minutes from Milton Keynes , thats so funny XD Ive applied for the foundation course
alghalia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Animation . Got a studio in Maderia road. Looks amazing..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads