Police Speicals And Uni? Watch

Billy_edmonds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am wondering how likely it is this is possible? I have always had a keen interest in the emergency services and i am now looking to develop into Photography, then working around this to put it into some form of criminal Investigation/Fire investigation. I am going to be moving to London shortly to start uni and i was wondering if it would be possible to be able to be a police special and attend uni at the same time, Stress wise would it be worth it and how likely is it that someone could cope with the amount of work required for uni and do this?
Tappouni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Billy_edmonds)
I am wondering how likely it is this is possible? I have always had a keen interest in the emergency services and i am now looking to develop into Photography, then working around this to put it into some form of criminal Investigation/Fire investigation. I am going to be moving to London shortly to start uni and i was wondering if it would be possible to be able to be a police special and attend uni at the same time, Stress wise would it be worth it and how likely is it that someone could cope with the amount of work required for uni and do this?
I applied for being a Met Special last week actually! The time commitment is 16 hours a month, so that could be, say, two Saturdays a month - certainly not too much time to get in the way of uni work!
Billy_edmonds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Tappouni)
I applied for being a Met Special last week actually! The time commitment is 16 hours a month, so that could be, say, two Saturdays a month - certainly not too much time to get in the way of uni work!
This would be ace! Do you know roughly what times you can generally choose from?
Tappouni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Billy_edmonds)
This would be ace! Do you know roughly what times you can generally choose from?
Definitely! Not sure exactly but I think they're quite flexible to be honest, with day and night shifts available throughout the week - just need to fulfil that minimum of 16 hours a month
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.42%
No (291)
75.58%

Watched Threads