Pharmacy/ Optometry hard? or ................. Watch

username1646063
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Guys... i've got 7 gcses all c's and currently doign applied science l3 medical extended diploma. I can do Pharmacy or Optometry without Alevels however, very few unis accept that...

Is Pharmacy and Optometry Degrees hard? Do u think ill be capable to do good? Most will probs say no :'(
deltaforce456
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Uz25)
Guys... i've got 7 gcses all c's and currently doign applied science l3 medical extended diploma. I can do Pharmacy or Optometry without Alevels however, very few unis accept that...

Is Pharmacy and Optometry Degrees hard? Do u think ill be capable to do good? Most will probs say no :'(
I highly doubt You will be allowed to do optometry anywhere. It is competitive and difficult to get into, and they require A level grades such as AAA.
It is a challenging degree also.

I think you have a better chance to get into a foundation pharmacy course at Kingston maybe. Medway school of pharmacy used to do a foundation course, however they have changes it to a BSc course in pharmacology or something...check them out. Think if you get 65% and above in first year you can transfer directly to MPharm degree.

I think you can do pharmacy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.7%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.26%
I don't think they'd understand (11)
20.37%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
35.19%
There's nothing they could do (17)
31.48%

Watched Threads