Best time to apply whilst still at uni? Watch

boxingash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, very interested in the graduate area scheme, but just coming to the end of my 2nd year of study, meaning I'd only graduate summer '16. When should I apply? Now, or wait a bit until I'm closer to graduating?
AldiCareersUK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by boxingash)
Hi, very interested in the graduate area scheme, but just coming to the end of my 2nd year of study, meaning I'd only graduate summer '16. When should I apply? Now, or wait a bit until I'm closer to graduating?
Hi, thank you for your interest in Aldi. You can apply all year round; we like to recruit on a rolling basis. However, it might be worth noting your earliest available start date on your application. Good luck.
boxingash
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by AldiCareersUK)
Hi, thank you for your interest in Aldi. You can apply all year round; we like to recruit on a rolling basis. However, it might be worth noting your earliest available start date on your application. Good luck.
Thank you kindly for your reply. Will I still be considered even though my start date is summer 16 if I apply early, or forgot about as I'm obviously not priority?
AldiCareersUK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by boxingash)
Thank you kindly for your reply. Will I still be considered even though my start date is summer 16 if I apply early, or forgot about as I'm obviously not priority?
Hi boxingash, thanks for your query. Your applicationwill be considered no matter when your earliest start date is, however, to giveyour application the best chance we recommend that you apply when you are in aposition to demonstrate experience that will support your application, such asvoluntary work, work experience, and extracurricular university activities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads