jellybeans4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What nightclubs are the most popular for Middlesex students? And before I move in, are there any major fancy dress events that happen during the year?
Parshurti
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Claddring is a pretty famous one for MDX students because its very near to uni so one can come at Night safely as the house is on next door!
And yeah there are many events which happen in MDX uni and I am sure you will like it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jellybeans4)
What nightclubs are the most popular for Middlesex students? And before I move in, are there any major fancy dress events that happen during the year?
Hi jellybeans4,

The nightlife at Middlesex is thriving with Camden and Central London about 20-30 minutes away.

Clubs around these parts are among the best! We’re talking the likes of KOKO, Pascha, Piccadilly Institute, Tiger Tiger… and loads of others! You’re really spoiled for choice.

If you fancy something a bit more local, the Claddagh Ring Pub is 2 minutes from the university and is a popular choice with students, especially on a Friday night. The Gallery is a pub/club which is about 5 -7 minutes away and is a student favourite too. Apart from that there’s always something going on in MDX House, our own student entertainment bar and diner, so you’re never too far from a party!

With regards to fancy dress parties, you’ve nothing to fear as by the time you get here and freshers’ week kicks off, there’ll be a whole load of events to attend including a masquerade ball, themed parties like circus and Disney, and even a river boat party on the Thames!

If you want to know more about student life at Middlesex visit my blog: https://wheresinny.wordpress.com/

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Inayat
BA Marketing student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Middlesex University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads