Happy234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, I'm doing As law aqa, I got an E in my trials and was very annoyed because I revised, so I was wondering if anyone could share any revision methods you guys used ?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Happy234)
Hey guys, I'm doing As law aqa, I got an E in my trials and was very annoyed because I revised, so I was wondering if anyone could share any revision methods you guys used ?
Heya, I'm going to put this in the Law forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=225
Happy234
Rep:
?
I'm new to student rooms so that was really helpful of you. Thanks a lot
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi what you need to do is be precise, short and straight to the point, but including case authority at the same time. also for the application questions, make sure you refer to people's names and deal with each offence/defence in turn, and suggest if its possible for an alternative crime to be charged. dont forget causation and try and have an structure to follow, you can do this by looking at model answers or constructing your own from the mark schemes available and examiners reports (IF DOING AQA).

also, practice doing the questions under timed conditions, but this is more for A2 as AS is more shorter questions which are more numerous. good luck mate in your exams
Happy234
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for your advice, it's realy helpful and thanks I will need the luck, also thanks for spending time to answer my question, okay too many thanks but thanks again aha
samwillettsxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Happy234)
Hey i shared a lot of my revision notes/guidance here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3137697 xxxx
Happy234
Rep:
?
Thanks a lot Sam, the revision notes were really helpful, that's very kind of you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.85%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.62%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.31%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
36.54%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.69%

Watched Threads