Looking for people to live with going to Bimm in Brighton Watch

Jamesmeaden23
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yoo, looking for people to live with when I start at bimm in Brighton in October, just cool down to earth people maybe someone doing production so we can make some tracks I'm a singer songwriter will be studying song writing if any one has a nice place and looking to fill a room let me know
mondo-generator
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey hey, what's your rent budget? I'm a second-year production student at BIMM, got two rooms in my house up for grabs, £87pw and £78pw, and tbh having musicians in would be great because it means no housemates complaining when the amps are running loud.

Also living with someone who wants/needs production? So up for that, free practice for both of us innit.
Jamesmeaden23
Rep:
?
Yh Thas well in my budget man was gunna say like 95 kl ur in second year too im 20 so tryin to avoid having young house mates aha, n yh would be ol to be product octave at home too, what's the place like? Add me up on face book if you got it, my names James Meaden im the one wearing the grey quick silver cap
Jamesmeaden23
Rep:
?
yoo u found anyone yet ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads