I NEED a partner ?? Watch

redleader1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Im in my final year of uni and have had crushes on girls and it didnt work out in terms of a relationship, with most were just friends now and thats fine. However I feel that I need a girlfriend but not for sexual reasons that would just be a bonus, but for more as a companion and a close friend you can have.

Ive been talking to many girls but not any, only ones I genuinly crush on, Im going to finish uni soon and its feels weird that I never met anyone, fair enough Ive had a good time with friends and on the course. But it seems like its all over once uni finishes and it feels like I wont meet anyone after as im unsure on what will happen or what job i'll go into.

Now I have an interest in this girl but I hardly see her, i'll go around to where she sits and sometimes she's not there so im like, shall I just leave if I dont see her around ??
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You NEED? Oh no you don't. By all means do if you dare, but don't make it obvious that a relationship is what you're looking for
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can relate one hundred percent.

With the girl you mentioned in the last part of your post, you should really approach her and talk to her. Worst case scenario, she's not interested in you, big deal. You've got nothing to lose next time you see her, talk to her and see how it goes. Ask for her number after talking for a bit, do it.

You shouldn't feel like it's the end of the world. There'll always be girls out there, and there is a girl for you. Just don't forget that you have standards, just because you see a girl it doesn't mean you should go into a relationship with the first girl who shows interest. You have standards, don't lose yourself to fall in love. Keep a level head, don't let this dominate your life and your thoughts.

Sooner or later, you'll meet a good girl and you'll find happiness good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
I dont know. Try online dating? Be warned tho, success in online dating is like swimming across a river of excrement and coming out clean. If there was an easy answer everybody would be doing it (literally!)
redleader1
Rep:
?
Can I just say studies and work is my main priorities. I don't go chasing women. Just saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
redleader1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juicy J)
I can relate one hundred percent.

With the girl you mentioned in the last part of your post, you should really approach her and talk to her. Worst case scenario, she's not interested in you, big deal. You've got nothing to lose next time you see her, talk to her and see how it goes. Ask for her number after talking for a bit, do it.

You shouldn't feel like it's the end of the world. There'll always be girls out there, and there is a girl for you. Just don't forget that you have standards, just because you see a girl it doesn't mean you should go into a relationship with the first girl who shows interest. You have standards, don't lose yourself to fall in love. Keep a level head, don't let this dominate your life and your thoughts.

Sooner or later, you'll meet a good girl and you'll find happiness good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its a bit annoying going up and down the stairs to see her, I suppose its only early days and when she knows where I sit she can come see me, if not then i'll have my answers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads