Romana Ripa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I wanted some help knowing what type of questions a law firm can ask me at a interview. I will be doing voluntary work at the law firm and they may keep me for a permanent position, if they wish to.
They said it will be a brief interview, so I wanted to know what type of questions they might ask me?

Thanks
German123
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why are you interested?

And why you of all people?

that is what I could think of.
happyinthehaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why law?

Why us?

What kind of law are you interested in?

What qualities do you think a lawyer might need?

Do you want to be a barrister or a solicitor?

Tell us about something in the media that is law related that interests you

Really, they probably won't ask you anything that you find tricky to answer - but they might want to know why law?

I don't know what you mean by 'voluntary work' - if you are actually a paralegal applying to 'intern' then they might ask you other questions. But if you are a student, doing a 1 week placement, they won't be too challenging - they will be kind to you.

(Original post by Romana Ripa)
Hi,

I wanted some help knowing what type of questions a law firm can ask me at a interview. I will be doing voluntary work at the law firm and they may keep me for a permanent position, if they wish to.
They said it will be a brief interview, so I wanted to know what type of questions they might ask me?

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads