Graphic Design - Best suited accommodations? Watch

Articz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone's chose to study Graphic Design starting September and what you've chosen as your first choice accommodation? I'm from Liverpool so getting up to Newcastle is pretty difficult however from looking online Glenamara House seems to be the most popular with Stephenson Building following?

It wouldn't do any harm to get to know people on my course either!

- - - - Also what is the best move-in date for my accommodation? I had literally no idea what to put down so I entered a week before (25th August) giving me a week to settle in.
Northumbria University
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Articz)
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone's chose to study Graphic Design starting September and what you've chosen as your first choice accommodation? I'm from Liverpool so getting up to Newcastle is pretty difficult however from looking online Glenamara House seems to be the most popular with Stephenson Building following?

It wouldn't do any harm to get to know people on my course either!

- - - - Also what is the best move-in date for my accommodation? I had literally no idea what to put down so I entered a week before (25th August) giving me a week to settle in.
Hi Articz,

We're looking forward to seeing you in September! In terms of accommodation, you'll be studying at City Campus so most of our residences are within a 10 minute walk, with the exception being Trinity Square - our newest state of the art accommodation which is around a 20 minute walk (but has amazing views!)

In terms of move in, contracts start on Thursday 10th September, and students are advised to move in from the Thursday-Sunday, as the Freshers Team will be helping students move in and Freshers Week will kick off that weekend and last through until the next week.

If you need to know anything else feel free to ask!

Sarah
emily-lorna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey!
Im doing graphics and will be in Victoria Halls whoop whoop!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed