The Student Room Group

Changing DoB

I need help

So I was filling out my mum's financial information on student finance and managed to write the WRONG DATE OF BIRTH. I've already submitted it and don't know how to change it

Help.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello Reacher65,

You will need to get your Mum to write us a covering letter with her full name, address, DOB & Customer Reference Number.

This letter should explain the error that has been made & she can attach a copy of her birth certificate so that we can correct the DOB.

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks
hi Mark,I have also done nearly the same thing but i have been sent an email saying i should provide a copy of my birth certificate because the date on it does not match the date on my passport. I have no clue where my birth certificate is. Can you help ?thank you
Original post by michelleyoung18
hi Mark,I have also done nearly the same thing but i have been sent an email saying i should provide a copy of my birth certificate because the date on it does not match the date on my passport. I have no clue where my birth certificate is. Can you help ?thank you

Hi, you can obtain a new Birth Certificate online via the gov.uk website here

Regards, Aisha.
Hiya, Thank you quick question would it equally okay to send my passport rather than my birth certificate ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending