How would you rate me from 1-10 (17M) Watch

aleksanderkrout
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi!
Im 17 (18 in October), im 5ft11, , brown eyed with chestnut hair
Also one other question...What nationality do I look like...some people say I look russian, polish, german....im not english tho il tell you that right now

me with short hair: 1)http://i.imgur.com/Fs1nLvF.png

2)http://i.imgur.com/0xs7mMo.png

me with longer hair: 1) http://i.imgur.com/r1ox30A.png

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please coment and give advice if I should change anything! Thanks!
Andrew657Thomas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
5/10
Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Longer hair definitely suits you better
facetious
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
longer hair is better
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
thanks for the info...how would you rate me tho? most people told me im like a 7,8...sometimes I got a 6...I just want opinion from british people as I recently moved here
slg60
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aleksanderkrout)
thanks for the info...how would you rate me tho? most people told me im like a 7,8...sometimes I got a 6...I just want opinion from british people as I recently moved here
Where are you from? 7
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by slg60)
Where are you from? 7
Guess Im interested in your response...all i am telling you is that I am european and that im not british
slg60
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guess Im interested in your response...all i am telling you is that I am european and that im not british
German? or Russian?
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by slg60)
German? or Russian?
Well...I am slavic yeah got that right thanks for the rating + guess
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
If I can also ask what looks "russian" about me...most friends i have from western europe say I look "russian" but Idk if thats good or bad hahah
slg60
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Woah surprised I got that right ^_^
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by slg60)
Woah surprised I got that right ^_^
yeah may I ask what features about me look "russian"...im curious what ppl from west europe think
slg60
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah may I ask what features about me look "russian"...im curious what ppl from west europe think
Not really sure, it really was a guess, possibly because of the second one you look a bit angry :P

But you look very different in each one imo, the first one I believed you looked English. In the last one if it weren't for your skin tone I would have said Italian :')
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by slg60)
Not really sure, it really was a guess, possibly because of the second one you look a bit angry :P

But you look very different in each one imo, the first one I believed you looked English. In the last one if it weren't for your skin tone I would have said Italian :')
thank you I got rated a 7 a few times by western people...is that good? like yeah I can Imagine the 1-10 scale and whats good, whats bad but do you have any suggestions if I should change anything.

Here in the UK a lot of things are different from where I come from. My friends from west europe, USA tell me im better off with long hair but girls from home say shorter LOL...im confused hahah
slg60
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thank you I got rated a 7 a few times by western people...is that good? like yeah I can Imagine the 1-10 scale and whats good, whats bad but do you have any suggestions if I should change anything.

Here in the UK a lot of things are different from where I come from. My friends from west europe, USA tell me im better off with long hair but girls from home say shorter LOL...im confused hahah
Yes 7 is very good Well I think that longer hair gives you a kinder face, take that as you will
eskimo_rising
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You look completely different in the 3rd picture your features look softer, did you put a bit of weight on or is it the angle of the picture?

I wouldn't worry about how you look it's definitely an above average 5+ so it's not an issue. Put it this way no one is going to go out of their way to turn you down because you look ugly. P:
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by eskimo_rising)
You look completely different in the 3rd picture your features look softer, did you put a bit of weight on or is it the angle of the picture?

I wouldn't worry about how you look it's definitely an above average 5+ so it's not an issue. Put it this way no one is going to go out of their way to turn you down because you look ugly. P:
thank you...yeah I kinda did due to taking a Rx medication...thankfully know Im hitting the gym + gaining muscle
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Longer hair definitely suits you better! I would've said you look Ukrainian but I don't know why :s
TheTechN1304
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Omg. In that 2nd picture you looked about 30 :eek:
aleksanderkrout
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
Longer hair definitely suits you better! I would've said you look Ukrainian but I don't know why :s
actually I am half ukrainian half slovenian, half ukrainian!
thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads