Continue to ignore or be a man about it? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Long story short..

I really liked this girl. The done something that pissed me off so I decided to 'distance' myself from her. It has been 3 weeks since then and I lost feelings for her. The thing is she is also 'distancing' from me which I find hilarious because I am the one making the effort not her. I was the one interested in her the whole time, she didn't give two ****s about me.

Anyway, me and her have a lot of mutual friends. I can't get my head around the fact that when we see each other again IRL (last time we spoke was whatsapp) it will be awkward. I dont want her to be ruining my time by keeping that 'tension' between us when we are out with our friends.

Should I just whatsapp her about this or should I just leave it be? P.S The 'distance yourself and she will come running' doesn't work ahahahah.
XMaramena
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How old are you?
Anonymous #1
Not sure how this matters but 19
Andrew657Thomas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you want to get to know her, get to know her, if you don't, don't.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just do what you feel is best but in an adult and mature way
Anonymous #1
No mate, I dont see her as girlfriend material anymore after the **** she pulled. I just dont want that awkwardness when we are both out with our friends (both have the same set of friends)

I would like advise from TSR if I should whatsapp her about this or just forget about it and like dont bother
akaiii
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
Just do what you feel is best but in an adult and mature way
I would say that what he presented so far hardly qualifies as "adult and mature way"....
kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No mate, I dont see her as girlfriend material anymore after the **** she pulled. I just dont want that awkwardness when we are both out with our friends (both have the same set of friends)

I would like advise from TSR if I should whatsapp her about this or just forget about it and like dont bother
Dont't bother; not worth your time.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by akaiii)
I would say that what he presented so far hardly qualifies as "adult and mature way"....
If you knew everything.. trust me Im the good guy in this situation lol

fyi, I've been mature by distancing myself instead of getting lead on further and who knows what I'll do then..
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't bother texting her, worst case and probable scenario is that she'll ignore you.

Just be simple, hi and bye and don't pay too much attention to her.
akaiii
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

fyi, I've been mature by distancing myself instead of getting lead on further and who knows what I'll do then..
well it hardly seem you are the "good guy" in this situation. Most of the time people who call themselves "good guys" are an exact opposite, just saying.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

If you don't want the awkwardness between you to ruin your nights out with mutual friends, then you're going to need to talk to her and sort things out.

This should really be obvious.
butterfly1452
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What exactly did she do?
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Is this what she did that pissed you off?

People's advice for if she said something mean behind your back would (probably) be different to the advice they'd give if she ran over your cat on purpose, so it'd be helpful to know what she did that upset you...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (67)
23.18%
No (222)
76.82%

Watched Threads