?
Report 4 years ago
Don't like my step dad.
Jay84
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah step dad is a top bloke. He only got with my mum after I had left home so he wasn't like a father figure at first but I suppose I see him as one now.
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
Don't like my step dad.
How come?
Andrew657Thomas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by channies)
How come?
I would say but, no, private information.
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't have either. I had a step dad when I was like 13 but he was a fat drunken mess and his kids were dumb as ****.
onderk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dislike my step dad
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes!! I do. I get along with my step mum very well, we have a good relationship. I harboured some animosity toward her up until the age of 14 or 15, after which we separated for a few years before reconnecting. Now we get along great, now that I'm an adult she treats me well. She's quite a nice lady, and she's kind. We owe her a lot for all the effort she put into the family, so she deserves our respect and appreciation. She's a good woman. There's always been that feeling that because she's not my birth mother that she doesn't deserve our admiration or appreciation but of course that's rubbish, I was stupid to have those thoughts. She's great she really is. Stood by us through thick and thin, I owe her so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
maarg13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've know my step dad since I was four (fourteen years) and, although he'll never replace my dad, I still see him as a father figure. He really is the best thing that could've happened to our family and is so supportive of me and my sister
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't even call her my step mum. She's never liked me since I was a kid. Then when my brother came along she didn't like him either, tried to get him in trouble a couple of times and my dad was dumb enough to fall for it
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah me and my stepdad get on like a house on fire. We are always making jokes about each other and I worry when he is quiet and isn't taking the piss out of me lol. He also helped me when my car broke and gave me money towards a new one.
I don't call him dad or anything, just Garry but I do regard him as my stepdad.
Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads