New boyfriend has 6in girth, what condoms will fit? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anon because I know a few people here.

So I've started seeing this new guy and he's about 6 inches in girth - the biggest I've encountered so far - and normal condoms don't fit him properly; he really struggled to get them on beccause they were so tight. I'm getting really confused by all this "nominal width" stuff, so I thought I'd ask if there's any guys here who are in a similar situation and what brands you used? I'm currently not on any contraception (am looking into my options just now) so condoms are vital for us and I want something that will be comfortable for him.

Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Well won't lie iv never heard of anyone being that large. If this isn't a total troll, Id advise you try and get onto the pill.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's experiment time, ideally when you're not just about to have intercourse so there's no time pressure and you can try several.

Worth looking at Skyns Large and other larger non-latex ones - they don't stretch as much, so need to be larger to begin with and are thus easier to use.

The other option is a female condom. Take the inner ring out and it becomes a large condom that's extremely easy to put on a thicker penis. Unless my maths is out, it will be slightly baggy, but the outer ring means that it will stay on during use.
olitheoblong
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try the 'my size' range. There's a tape measure on there which you can print off and it'll tell you what size of this you'll need. I'm about the same size and I need the 60 or 64's. Only trouble with them is the wider ones you buy the longer they are too but if you try them on and get a good position they work well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
Sorry but no way does he have a 6" girth when the average length is only five inches....
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice try troll.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry but no way does he have a 6" girth when the average length is only five inches....
How many erect penises have you seen in real life? They vary.

Mine is easily over 5 1/2 inches around when erect. If I put my finger and thumb around it, they only just touch. Looking at some surveys, I think that's about 2SD from the mean, or assuming a normal distribution, one in forty penises are that thick or bigger. I've seen enough to think that's about right.
Anonymous #1
I'm genuinely not trolling. He's 6.3in long and 6in in girth. Not going to lie, it hurt the first time and that was with a LOT of foreplay and a drop of extra lube for good measure. I've slept with a handful of other guys and while most of them have fallen into the normal range, he didn't; conversely I also briefly dated a guy who wasn't even 5in long erect and maybe only 3in in girth. For those of you who have suggested what condoms to try - thank you. Like I said condoms are really important for us at the moment so I want to make sure we're adequately protected in the meantime.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 years ago
Similar "problem". Try this:

http://www.theyfit.co.uk/pages/order-theyfit-condoms
jackbuddyolboy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lmfao. geezers as long as he is wide. is it a square?
young_guns
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anon because I know a few people here.

So I've started seeing this new guy and he's about 6 inches in girth - the biggest I've encountered so far - and normal condoms don't fit him properly; he really struggled to get them on beccause they were so tight. I'm getting really confused by all this "nominal width" stuff, so I thought I'd ask if there's any guys here who are in a similar situation and what brands you used? I'm currently not on any contraception (am looking into my options just now) so condoms are vital for us and I want something that will be comfortable for him.

Thanks
6 inch girth is not enormous by any means. The average girth (i.e. measuring tape around the penis in the same way you put one around our waist) is 5 inches and the average length is about 6 inches

Go to any Boots and they have a range of condoms, you can find ones designed for guys who are a little larger than average.
young_guns
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jackbuddyolboy)
lmfao. geezers as long as he is wide. is it a square?
Girth is not width. Girth is wrapping a measuring tape around your penis like, a bit like your waist.

If he penis was 6 inches wide and 6 inches long, it would be a square penis.
young_guns
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Girth, not width.

Girth is to penis what waist size is to humans.
RacerBoy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Biggest one I have ever heard.
Anonymous #1
@young_guns: thanks for talking sense!!

I've ordered a Large Condom Trial Pack, we'll use that and see what feels best for him
olitheoblong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
@young_guns: thanks for talking sense!!

I've ordered a Large Condom Trial Pack, we'll use that and see what feels best for him
I've had a pack similar and the durex xl I didn't find great. They just seemed to be longer than normal durex. Like I said before the my size ones which are in that pack I found the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Judomandeano
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
size matters to me - do like a really well hung guy who know how to use it
olitheoblong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Judomandeano)
size matters to me - do like a really well hung guy who know how to use it
What size would you say is best for you?
Judomandeano
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by olitheoblong)
What size would you say is best for you?
7 or 8 inches drives me wild PERFECT and lots of girth
olitheoblong
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Judomandeano)
7 or 8 inches drives me wild PERFECT and lots of girth
Fair enough. Just wondering what do you consider alright? And what do you consider small?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (61)
23.11%
No (203)
76.89%

Watched Threads