klbhkb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi. I have an offer of aab from bath for pharmacy. I want to put them as my first choice. Can anyone tell me if they still consider you if you don't quite get the grades ? Any advice appreciated.
Tappouni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by klbhkb)
Hi. I have an offer of aab from bath for pharmacy. I want to put them as my first choice. Can anyone tell me if they still consider you if you don't quite get the grades ? Any advice appreciated.
It's possible you'll get the place if you narrowly miss it, but it'll mostly depend on how the other applicants did - if lots made their offers, it'll perhaps be a little less likely that you'd be accepted, but places often end up in clearing too, if it's somewhere you especially wanted to go to
klbhkb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok. Thank you for that. Tough decision time. Bath is somewhere I really want to go but one a level subject not going that well (mainly due to lack of teacher) .will just have to make decision and hope .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 6 November 2019, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 1 April 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 1 Apr '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed