coolguy123456
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jamie S)
I live in Bankside House accommodation and almost everyday (except sundays), you can find a group to go clubbing or to a bar with. There aren't many cliques (except for with East Asian students). So the nightlife is good!

As for general friendships, I think this is what you make of it - much like general life! I have a good circle of friends, often the same people I go drinking with. People go to Christmas Markets together, dinners out or just chill out in kitchens etc. Pretty ordinary really!!
hey, I'm gonna be applying for bankside accommodation once Hallpad opens and I was wondering if all rooms have kitchen access?
Thanks!
Ronda Rousey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StretfordEnd)
Investments conferences. So many f*cking investment conferences.
Unfortunately everyone at LSE has forgotten there are other fields outside of economics & finance.
Jamie S
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by coolguy123456)
hey, I'm gonna be applying for bankside accommodation once Hallpad opens and I was wondering if all rooms have kitchen access?
Thanks!
All rooms are near a kitchen, there are 4 kitchens on each floor - any of which you can use.
xeniadmt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
guys how many people share a bathroom in lse's accomodation halls?
mr.tcbj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xeniadmt)
depends on the halls and depends on the room type. maybe http://www.lse.ac.uk/lifeAtLSE/accommodation/home.aspx has further information.

At Holborn its usually between 4 and 5. Don't quote me but I think at Rosebery and Carr Saunders its communal toilets (so more cubicles but also more sharers). Some rooms at Bankside are ensuite. So it really depends.
sellerofdreams
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xeniadmt)
My floor has 36 people and 8 toilets and 6 showers. You never have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Too many hot guys :innocent:
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Someone been checking them out on her way to the Post Office eh? (practically next door) :hmmm:
Oh ****! How did you know?! Wallah I was there yesterday
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Busted! Quite a long way away from UCH too, yet right outside KCL.. :eyeball:
I went to the superdrugs in Holborn to get something. Not really,it's literally a walk away and also the king's campus there is for maths and physics sweety
Nice try tho :mmm:
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
3 mile round trip. Not terribly sensible if you are hospitalised and have flu/pneumonia sweetie
I went to get you a perfume gift
But you also know that's nothing. I used to walk from south Ken to Holborn to go to the LSE library and anyway,I would've done it a thousand times over just because it's you :love:
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Should have posted that, with the letter, using recorded signed for (always keep receipts e.g. of items you're sending and postal receipts), not special delivery, post. Would have been far more sensible/economical, and slightly more pleasing/compensatory re: Valentines

That's cute but it's a lot, considering your condition, and if it's not + you're well enough to do that, and go check out cute LSE boys, then you're well enough to see me :unimpressed:
I'm sorry,I just thought it would be abit more personal if I handed it to you. I can never seem to do anything right

Honey,I have never checked out cute LSE boys. I actually use to go there for paid research studies for PhD students and library but that was like back in 2012-2013.
And it's been a while since I've been on a long walk like that. I usually just stay in for lunch
queen-bee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No need to apologise, was just a thought. Handing it to me is a good idea, aye, although if it's Valentines related then I assumed you would have assumed you might not see me for a while. That not being so, an in-person gift would of course be preferable

Perhaps shorter walks, more regularly, would aid your recovery going forward. Hope your body's ok after your mini-trek :console:
I have a lot to make up for,so it's for a mixture of things

Fresh air certainly would! I did feel like I could breath a lot easier,so I know it definitely did me good. I was so tempted to go inside hiba restaurant opposite superdrugs. Lebanese and Palestinian restaurant.
Mystery.
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Thanks for enlighting us.
GandalfWhite
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Gosh, that conversation sounded so personal I almost wanted to say 'go get a room you two''.
GandalfWhite
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by StretfordEnd)
Those doors at the Seesaw (particularly the Tuns ones) Will they open? Nobody ****ing knows.

The library steps. Slightly too long to walk normally.

Investments conferences. So many f*cking investment conferences.

LSE100. This was that inspired this post. I hate this ******* with the burning intensity of a thousand suns.
Robbing everyone of any career innocence before first year lectures had even begun.
JT0121
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
whats passfields like? heard thats the best social life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads