Leading her on... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I've very recently started seeing this girl and I think she's getting a little more than attached. The major problem with this is that I'm going travelling pretty soon and I haven't disclosed this to her.

I like her, but equally I could let her know this and stop seeing her (there's no point in seeing her if I'm going to be away for the next few months - a year). I'm going to sound like an awful person but I'm really just interested in sex.

Last time we saw each other I spent the night round hers as I missed the last train home. Nothing happened because her door doesn't actually close properly and her housemates were around (nice awkward meeting which was lovely).

So now I've now invited her to mine and we both know that "It's On". I don't want to lead her on but equally I just want a bit of fun before I go.....

I obviously know what the right thing to do is but I'm having a serious moral dilemma
JFP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do it and talk to her about it after whilst you're still with her, if she tries to have a go at you just say that you never said you wanted anything serious and therefore weren't leading her on...
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JFP)
Do it and talk to her about it after whilst you're still with her, if she tries to have a go at you just say that you never said you wanted anything serious and therefore weren't leading her on...
OR you could be honest and upfront.The fact you made this post makes me think you care a bit about her, so you should at least do the right thing. Who knows she might want something casual too or she might appreciate your honesty and still want to proceed.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're not leading her on. How does wanting to have sex make you a bad person? Just do it, you have an easy opportunity so why squander it. You have to capitalise on this, you may find yourself without sex for days or weeks otherwise. I'm sure she wants the same thing too. They call it pump 'n dump. Hit it and quit it. You're not harming anyone here, as soon as it's done then it's time to get ghost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If the reason you're not telling her is because you think her having the full information of the situation she's in is going to affect her decisions, then your withholding of that information is an attempt at manipulation.

You have to ask yourself whether you're willing to manipulate someone into being more likely to have sex with you. Because you made this thread, I'm guessing you're not comfortable with that idea.

If I were you, I'd tell her - at least that way you will feel like you did the right thing, even if it does mean a dry spell.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.9%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.78%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.81%
It might lead to more bullying (81)
34.91%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.6%

Watched Threads