why do girls still go for the bad boy type? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Its like they know it wont last and what is going to happen but they still do it.:confused:
Chellecharity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bad boys ain't no good but good boys ain't no fun
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This.
Attached files
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chellecharity)
Bad boys ain't no good but good boys ain't no fun
Chelle your playing with fire LOOOl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well some may last longer than normal and boring mr nice guy relationships a guy who doesn't let things fizzle out in the relationship and then gets dumped,best thing is to not think of some guys as bad boy type and others and nice guys.Every guy including you have Mr nice guy and bad boy type of traits.Think of yourself as having a mixture of both.Variety and flexibility is key to any relationships.

Girls go for bad boys.Women go for gentlemen.Decide which one you prefer
.You learn that with experience and age.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They go for what they think is a bad boy. Not an actual bad boy. They just like a certain image.

Although some really do go for legit bad boys because they liked getting slapped around for some reason lol.
Chellecharity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Chelle your playing with fire LOOOl
A little heat can be good for you 😉
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Daddy issues probably
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
They go for what they think is a bad boy. Not an actual bad boy. They just like a certain image.

Although some really do go for legit bad boys because they liked getting slapped around for some reason lol.
Looool i agree
Anonymous #1
(Original post by channies)
Daddy issues probably
LOOOL
Anonymous #1
Its just annoying seeing a nice respectable girl, (and when I say girl I mean 18-20s) out with a guy with flashy clothes that you know he cant afford.
K-Nitro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its just annoying seeing a nice respectable girl, (and when I say girl I mean 18-20s) out with a guy with flashy clothes that you know he cant afford.
How's he wearing the clothes he can't afford?

I hear it's a phase that most girls go through, less to do with the fact they are "bad" and more to do with being unpredictable, exciting or whatever lame adjective you wish to use.

I'm curious as to why it matters though, does their interest have an effect on you personally?
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not all "bad boys" are deadbeats. I'm unfortunately considered one by some but that doesn't mean that I'm a hooligan or anything, I plan to go to Uni and get a job like most people.
Mike9910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bad boys are simply attractive guys who don't have to treat women well to keep them.

Nice guys are ugly (or at best average looking) guys who need to supplicate women because they have no power in relationships or sex.

Unfortunately many think all a "nice guy" has to do is treat girls mean and they'll be interested in them. Just LOL
DorianGrayism
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok....in the real world....I don't think many girls go for the Bad boy type by their late teens/early 20's.

They either go out with or see their friends go out with one and understand that they are complete morons.

Having said that, there are a minority of women that will just continue to repeat their mistakes......They are known as idiots.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Its like they know it wont last and what is going to happen but they still do it.:confused:
It's just who are are programmed to be attracted to. It's like if a super hot fit model asked you out, you might still go out with her even if other aspects of her personality are deficient, just because she is so attractive. That is what it is like with bad boys.
Computer Geek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good boys are boring, the bad ones are fun.

(Source: A girl I know)
Meyrin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They get **** done.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
Ever since I started wearing my varsity jackets and trainers the attention I get increased.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone a little 'untamed' is exciting. I feel this with girls too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
9.52%
They might tell the bully (4)
19.05%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
14.29%
It might lead to more bullying (7)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
23.81%

Watched Threads