Poll: Which one to go?
Queen Mary University of London (Law M100) (1)
12.5%
University of Warwick (Law M100) (4)
50%
University of Newcastle (Law M101) (2)
25%
University of Kent (Law M100) (1)
12.5%
Celty S.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have received offers from Warwick, Kent , Newcastle and Queen Mary for Law.
But I hardly know which one to choose. There are too many things to think about. For instance, which one is more objective , UK ranking or the World ranking? Speaking of ranking, should I only focus on the course instead of the university?

I mean, London is great, but it will cost less for staying in a small town.

I was told that it should be considered which Uni spends the most money on their students, but I don't think it will make a huge difference of Law, right?

How did you, or how will you make your choice among all of these universities? And the reasons as well, please.

Cheers.
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Celty S.)
I have received offers from Warwick, Kent , Newcastle and Queen Mary for Law.
But I hardly know which one to choose. There are too many things to think about. For instance, which one is more objective , UK ranking or the World ranking? Speaking of ranking, should I only focus on the course instead of the university?

I mean, London is great, but it will cost less for staying in a small town.

I was told that it should be considered which Uni spends the most money on their students, but I don't think it will make a huge difference of Law, right?

How did you, or how will you make your choice among all of these universities? And the reasons as well, please.

Cheers.
Hi,

This account is run by a current Newcastle student (Rachel) and a recent graduate (me!). Neither of us did Law but if you have any general questions about student life at Newcastle Uni or the city itself let us know and we'll help you out

Persephone
Lydia Greenhalgh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello,

I'm a Student Recruitment Officer at The University of Kent. We have plenty of information about Law and any general questions you might have about student life here in Canterbury. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have! We can also put you in touch with some current Law students who will be able to give you more information on the course itself.

Lydia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads