AQA Physics AS Level - Mechanics & Moments Watch

Slenderman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Basically all year my teacher has taught me jack about these two sections. I should of took the initiative much earlier to sort it out. Anyways I'm looking for as much advice,tips or guides on how to approach these questions. I always try to do them but i end up using the wrong equation and i mess it up.

Help is GREATLY appreciated.
Stonebridge
Badges: 10
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Slenderman)
Basically all year my teacher has taught me jack about these two sections. I should of took the initiative much earlier to sort it out. Anyways I'm looking for as much advice,tips or guides on how to approach these questions. I always try to do them but i end up using the wrong equation and i mess it up.

Help is GREATLY appreciated.
I suggest for a start you could do a search in this physics forum for posts on moments.
(Search button on top right on menu bar)
There are many posts here which go through most of the basic ideas and have examples.

Otherwise it's better if you post a question you are looking at and tell us where you are stuck and what you don't understand. We can take it from there. It's not possible to give you a tutorial here, but they exist on YouTube. Try a search there too.
Protoxylic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have a look on your exam board's specification and see what is required of you. Then you can try and teach yourself the basics from a textbook, failing that you could look on YouTube for onine tutorials.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
24.15%
No (179)
75.85%

Watched Threads