Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
There's this guy I'm involved with (not an official relationship) who lives in another country so we can't see each other often so we keep in contact with Viber. While obviously I'd rather see him irl I'm used to LDRs (platonic ones generally but still relevant imo). I would feel clingy if I started convos with him too much but I don't like how little we talk (e.g. it's Wed and he last messaged Sat). I feel sometimes he ignores me too. It makes me scared he's not interested anymore and then I'll get a nice message from him but I can't enjoy it like a normal person cos the feeling is one partly of relief. Maybe it's obvious that he's Not Into Me cos if he was he'd message and call more frequently but sometimes I get the impression he's *really* into me. He gives mixed signals. I have this problem with friends and messaging too. I usually feel I want to talk to people much more often than they want to talk to me and it hurts a really large amount and idk what to do about it, idk if it's cos I'm annoying to talk to or I project neediness that puts people off or both those things. I understand people are busy have mental health problems etc but I also know I'm not generally a priority for them and that people lack respect for me. I feel like most people expect a certain level of attention from their friends? Idk if if I'm just being an entitled **** for getting upset over this.
Groot <3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tl;dr - I'll just assume it's a guy you like who barely knows you exist.
Find someone who DOES care about you and is into you as much as you care and are into him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Groot <3)
tl;dr - I'll just assume it's a guy you like who barely knows you exist.
Find someone who DOES care about you and is into you as much as you care and are into him.
How could he barely know I exist? He's said "I love you" before and I've stayed at his house and he wants to travel to come and stay with me when he has the money to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads