nutmeg97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've accepted LJMU as my firm choice for September and I'm going to be studying Drama & Creative Writing which is in the Redmonds Building and the Joe.H.Makin building. Even though I only live half an hour away from Liverpool, I want to move out because I feel it will be a good experience. When I went to look round on the open day, I wasn't really impressed with the accommodation I saw (Apollo Court & Cambridge Court). Nevertheless, I went to look at Grand Central and I was pretty impressed but I was wondering if anyone can either recommend accommodation or tell me a little bit about their experience about Grand Central? Thanks!
jennysl04
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

I can't say much about Grand Central or other accommodations specifically, but I have spent the first year of my course living in Cambridge Court and it is my one regret from coming to uni. I wish I'd picked somewhere nicer or private. It isn't far away, but I'd rather the distance than living here. I haven't heard one good review about any other UNITE accommodation, so make sure you are thorough and look at the other companies that are around Liverpool. Good Luck x
Vita Student
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys,

I saw that you were discussing accommodation in Liverpool. Just thought I'd let you know that we are holding a free event next Friday (24th April) at Vita Student Tinlings in the City Centre. The event has got a DJ, free drink and food all night, and it'll give you chance to see what Vita Student is all about

If you've not decided on where to live yet, it'll be a great chance to have a look at Vita (as well as have a bit of fun!) Bring your friends along too!

If you fancy coming, just fill out your information on the link and I'll put you on the guestlist!

http://bit.ly/1Et4wwh

Ollie

Vita Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads