Cherry82
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
All I want to know really is, how could I get my essay draft marked by someone else either than my teachers? Their feedback is not helping at all, after spending 40 hours on only one part to an essay and still I have another one to do. I've lost confidence and I'm on the verge of crying. I need other opinions that are productive, someone who could mark the essay. Even if I have to pay, someone who has some sort of authority and knows what they're doing. Please
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Cherry82)
All I want to know really is, how could I get my essay draft marked by someone else either than my teachers? Their feedback is not helping at all, after spending 40 hours on only one part to an essay and still I have another one to do. I've lost confidence and I'm on the verge of crying. I need other opinions that are productive, someone who could mark the essay. Even if I have to pay, someone who has some sort of authority and knows what they're doing. Please
I'll mark your essay (without a charge). I often mark for students on here who ask. Look back at previous posts and etc. But I'll be happen to if you PM me and we can discuss it there?

Don't feel like you've lost hope. It's annoying that your teachers aren't worthy of being called teachers, but show them that you will the grade you deserve and everything will be fine.
Cherry82
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
I'll mark your essay (without a charge). I often mark for students on here who ask. Look back at previous posts and etc. But I'll be happen to if you PM me and we can discuss it there?

Don't feel like you've lost hope. It's annoying that your teachers aren't worthy of being called teachers, but show them that you will the grade you deserve and everything will be fine.
Ah, thank you!!! You're a life saver, seriously. The only thing though is this, the set texts is quite unfamiliar...In fact, it only seems to be my school who is doing it for AS. We're doing Hullabaloo In the guava orchard. This is why I feel a bit trapped because everyone I have gone to besides my teachers have said, sorry that they couldn't help because they are unfamiliar with the novel. To be frank, anything, any comment would be great.
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ill help in any way i can. It sounds like i will help you with your closer reading analysis n helping you to improve/expand your points. I am also unfamiliar with thst title. What exam board are you under?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cherry82
Rep:
?

Ah, thank you!!! You're a life saver, seriously. The only thing though is this, the set texts is quite unfamiliar...In fact, it only seems to be my school who is doing it for AS. This is why I feel a bit trapped because everyone I have gone to besides my teachers have said, sorry that they couldn't help because they are unfamiliar with the novel. To be frank, anything, any comment would be great.
Cherry82
Rep:
?
Ill help in any way i can. It sounds like i will help you with your closer reading analysis n helping you to improve/expand your points. I am also unfamiliar with thst title. What exam board are you under?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, Oh I sent you the details along with my essay. Hope you received it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (67)
66.34%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
20.79%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
12.87%

Watched Threads