pandaexpress
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've got offers from both for English, and I'm having such a hard time deciding. I really do like the modules from both unis, and the league table rankings have also varied for both. King's is usually ranked way higher in international tables, but in the Guardian ones (only in the UK) Bristol is far above King's... so it's a bit confusing.

I'm also an international student, so I didn't really have the opportunity to visit the campuses during open day or anything. I've been to London before, but I've never been to Bristol. Is it a big city? Will there be something to do every day? As long as its not those "middle of nowhere" type areas I'll be good. I'm used to metropolitan cities more and I love the location of King's, but my parents are concerned that it'll be regarded as a like "third-class" uni to Imperial and UCL.

The entry standards are also (quite) higher in Bristol, if that counts as anything. I'm honestly really stuck so if anyone could help me out by giving a little input that would be much appreciated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads