Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yhn
Posted from TSR Mobile
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There's a very simple solution to your situation. Take her to lunch tomorrow and tell her!! You need to do that, as a man it's on you to take this step because girls don't want to. Worst case scenario she says no, you go your separate ways, you sink your teeth into some serious hardcore revision, ace your exams and you forget about her after a couple of months and get on with your life. Best case scenario she says yes, you're both happy and jolly and live happily ever after. You have nothing to lose here.

Don't bottle it up. Tell her you like her be direct, keep it cool, don't make a big deal out of it. She's just another girl, so treat her as such.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sp1der
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thanks man I appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take her to lunch. If you don't see her again, you'll always think "what if". You don't need "what if's" in your life man. Just got to do these things sometimes, yaaknow?

If you don't tell her now, you won't focus on your exams, it's definitely better telling her than keeping it to yourself.
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Title says you'll never see her again, post says you're going for lunch :confused:
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sp1der)
Should I keep it inside and hope it dies or take her for lunch tomorrow and tell her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Duncan2012)
Title says you'll never see her again, post says you're going for lunch :confused:
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The title doesn't make any sense.

You have her details so you can easily contact her.
IWantToBeThere
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I agree with Juicy J and Loafing.Charizard
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
So am I. And she loved me too, at one stage, and we had our wires crossed. And now it's gone and it haunts me in a way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (86)
67.72%
No I haven't decided yet (25)
19.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
12.6%

Watched Threads