farhana97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My dad is filling out his section for my student finance and they want him to declare his dependents -which is defined as 'any children he has, any children applying for university, and any children his partner may have'.

My sister is in her last year of uni currently - so when they ask 'State your dependents education status for the academic year 2015/16 - He put 'Not in education' as she would have finished her uni course, and would be applying for jobs. So what is he supposed to put for her income as she hasn't got a job yet, so we won't know what her income will be just yet...
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello farhana97,

As you sister will be over 16 & no longer a student at this time she would not be classed as a child dependent on your father so he should not enter her on this section at all.

Thanks
farhana97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
Hello farhana97,

As you sister will be over 16 & no longer a student at this time she would not be classed as a child dependent on your father so he should not enter her on this section at all.

Thanks
Ok I understand. Thanks for replying!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed