Looking for One Final Person, Four Bedroom House, Sept 2015 to End of July2016.£337PM Watch

Escavar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, Me and Two house mates are looking for someone to join us from 5th September 2015 to the end of 4 August 2016. It is an 11 month contract.

The price is £337 a month, the bills are not included, as a group we will be sharing the price of the bills.

We are two guys and one girl. We are looking for preferably clean housemate who will do there fair share of house work.

Any more details please email me.

Thanks

EFC 56
amypotts
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Escavar)
Hello, Me and Two house mates are looking for someone to join us from 5th September 2015 to the end of 4 August 2016. It is an 11 month contract.

The price is £337 a month, the bills are not included, as a group we will be sharing the price of the bills.

We are two guys and one girl. We are looking for preferably clean housemate who will do there fair share of house work.

Any more details please email me.

Thanks

EFC 56
Hi EFC 56

Have you tried printing off posters and putting them round uni? You might get more responses

Amy
davioliveira
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would like to know more information such as deposits or whether the room is still available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads