sophieeee15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys

i have received an email I've got a applicant tasted day for my course 22nd April so nervous can anyone tell me more
dont wanna go by myslef lol taking my parents
Adz2042
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Note I am not 73. Villa73 refers to Aston Villa and '73' when subtracted equals '4' which is my lucky number. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Sophie, My name is Adam. I can help you with this.

As a student at the University, the email basically tells you that you've got a taster day. More like a "get to know your way around" the university before you start your course.
The course leaders will talk and discuss what is expected of you on the course, what modules you'll be taking, what you'll be learning, what examinations / assessments you'll have etc.
You'll likely enter through MD Building (cream coloured) where the library, students union (squeezebox) and careers guidance are located. To get to MC its straight across the concourse. You'll see the 'Go Cafe' upon entry. This building has some great food & drinks on offer.
I'd be happy to show you around should you want to know Wolverhampton a bit better: eg: how to get to the town centre from uni / finding the local Asda (open 24/7 ) and other area's you want to find.

I hope this has been helpful. Any other questions, please message me & I will answer
sophieeee15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Villa73)
Note I am not 73. Villa73 refers to Aston Villa and '73' when subtracted equals '4' which is my lucky number. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Sophie, My name is Adam. I can help you with this.

As a student at the University, the email basically tells you that you've got a taster day. More like a "get to know your way around" the university before you start your course.
The course leaders will talk and discuss what is expected of you on the course, what modules you'll be taking, what you'll be learning, what examinations / assessments you'll have etc.
You'll likely enter through MD Building (cream coloured) where the library, students union (squeezebox) and careers guidance are located. To get to MC its straight across the concourse. You'll see the 'Go Cafe' upon entry. This building has some great food & drinks on offer.
I'd be happy to show you around should you want to know Wolverhampton a bit better: eg: how to get to the town centre from uni / finding the local Asda (open 24/7 ) and other area's you want to find.

I hope this has been helpful. Any other questions, please message me & I will answer
ah yeah thank you what course you studing im doing Information Technolgy Security abit unsure about it atm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads