Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Now according to the situation below how would you react and feel.

Please also mention if it is right choice for a girl who got cheated to tell about her ex to her current boy-friend? I asked this since some guys might not like to hear about the past and they might get hurt.
So guys only know guys feelings.

A girl is cheated by her ex. Now she is in relationship with you. Somehow or other she feels very worried about whether to tell the truth about when she was with her ex and why she broke up.?
What advice would you give her? Is it okay to tell it or not as from a guys point of view?

VOTE ABOVE PLEASEE!!!
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No poll

ex is ex for a reason, shouldn't affect the new partner's thoughts and feelings
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
No poll

ex is ex for a reason, shouldn't affect the new partner's thoughts and feelings
lol sorry..i forgot to add the poll and so anyways more comments gives the majority answer. :yep:
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't understand the problem here? Are you saying that the guy won't want to know why you broke up or that it hasn't been long since you broke up?

Either way I guess I would want to know about your past, the only concern I may have is whether or not you still have feelings for your ex because he was the one that cheated.

I wouldn't be worries though, I'd tell him
tengentoppa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would tell him when the question of exes comes up. Everyone has a past and it's nothing to be ashamed of and it's no big deal.
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Protégé)
What?
Is it okay to tell your current boy friend bout your ex who once cheated you?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I'd want to know, but I'm not going to press her for the details, because that's not right. My bae told me about some of the stuff she went through with some of her exes, and whilst I wish I didn't know, I see her differently, more protective of her, and just wish she hadn't had to go through it.

If the relationship was going to be at all serious, I'd expect to know, and the sooner the better, imo.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd prefer not to know about a girl's sexual history. I know for a fact that the girls I've had sex with have all been very promiscuous but I don't care, no one is innocent in this game. Similarly, I don't care whether she tells me that she's been cheated on. It's in the past and doesn't affect the present. I won't press the issue, in fact I'd prefer if she didn't bring it up. Not a big deal really. I keep my expectations very minimal, that way I don't get shocked by the things I see and hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads