jackbuddyolboy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Which University is better? I need advise ASAP, have already applied but potentially going to change this choice. I've gone for Kingston, but I'm not sure. Westminster is in central London which sounds great for absolutely everything.

PLEEEEEASE help my lovelies, lifestyle; nightlife; costs; lecturers... everything.

Thank you!
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jackbuddyolboy)
Which University is better? I need advise ASAP, have already applied but potentially going to change this choice. I've gone for Kingston, but I'm not sure. Westminster is in central London which sounds great for absolutely everything.

PLEEEEEASE help my lovelies, lifestyle; nightlife; costs; lecturers... everything.

Thank you!
I don't know if this is too late but I think Kingston is better and has better surroundings. The building of Westminster I've seen whilst walking around London was just off the high street and it doesn't have the same campus feel as kingston. I think people at Kingston are more sociable also like but that being said this is just from personal experience and opinion. A lot of the people I know see Westminster as a joke to be honest and only applied so that they knew they'd definitely get in, they had no intention of going there. At the same time the choice is yours good luck but I'd go to Kingston out of the two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
em211997
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why the rush have you visited both unis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Juichiro
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should compare the uni departments of your subject. That is what matters to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads