The 2015/16 Football Kit Discussion Thread Watch

TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Getting into this time of the season means leaked kits for next season. It's always fascinating to see the new identity of a team, so use this thread to discuss the upcoming kits the teams will be sporting.

Note: A lot of these are kit leaks and therefore not official, or even true, at this stage yet

Arsenal:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Chelsea:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Liverpool:
Spoiler:
Show

Man City:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Man Utd:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Newcastle:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

'Members':

Southampton:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Barcelona:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Real Madrid:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Third:

Leeds United
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Sheffield Utd:
Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Lyrical Prodigy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
BLUUUUUUUUUUUURGH. What the **** is that sad excuse for a kit? Nah. I hope that Arsenal kit is not true. Then again...our players can make anything look good :love:

But still
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most of these are terrible. Good thing they're fake.
Eboracum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
BLUUUUUUUUUUUURGH. What the **** is that sad excuse for a kit? Nah. I hope that Arsenal kit is not true. Then again...our players can make anything look good :love:

But still
Stop moaning lady. That's probably what you said last season and the season before.
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Love our supposed away kit. Really hope it's genuine.

Seeing the 3 Adidas stripes on our sleeves is going to take some getting used to.
The Assassin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Love the chelsea 3rd kit.
Stefano93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Southampton's away though, they trying to blend into the pitch to score more goals?
Lyrical Prodigy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eboracum)
Stop moaning lady. That's probably what you said last season and the season before.
Looool no I've never been one to complain about our kit. Even the season where we had that Purple and black one, I actually quite liked it. This season's one is nice too but the supposed next season one is just ew.

And hey :unimpressed:
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Liverpool ones are definitely real. Various leaks throughout the production phase are available to view on the internet. I really like the kits, they are infinitely better than Warrior's away efforts, but I wish we weren't changing supplier again. I long for the days of Adidas and Carlsberg.

That Sheffield United kit is quality. Very Hearts.
david32
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
man utd are losing their sponsor nike
david32
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
this is fake
The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by david32)
this is fake
It's not a Nike shirt.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
man utd are losing their sponsor nike

this is fake
I'll rep you if you can show me the nike tick.
Eboracum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looool no I've never been one to complain about our kit. Even the season where we had that Purple and black one, I actually quite liked it. This season's one is nice too but the supposed next season one is just ew.

And hey :unimpressed:
Yeah but I'm sure you like anything that those hot men like Giroud and Sanchez wear.

Hello Lyrical Prodigy. Your turn to give by the way. Wink wink.

Also I have a question as a mod. How do I post pictures in messages without the annoying little version of the picture appearing at the bottom of the message as an attached thing. So annoying.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Yeah but I'm sure you like anything that those hot men like Giroud and Sanchez wear.

Also I have a question as a mod. How do I post pictures in messages without the annoying little version of the picture appearing at the bottom of the message as an attached thing. So annoying.
Can you right click and select 'Copy image' and paste it straight in? Or use the [img][/img] tags

So [ img] http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_as...10-300x204.jpg [ /img]

Taking away the spaces, becomes:

MrDystopia
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Seeing the 3 Adidas stripes on our sleeves is going to take some getting used to.
Yeah I'm not too sure how I feel about them yet. At the moment I'm swaying towards not really liking them.
Lyrical Prodigy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Of course :sexface:

Hello Eboracum. I have given, wink wink. (Gosh we're so weird :mmm: )

You see that box where you type a reply, on the bar at the top of it you should see a small image of a little tree in a box (that's the insert image button) click on it and add a picture, that way it shouldn't shoe it again at the bottom of your post as attached

-----
Also Chelsea's kit always looks nice year upon year even if it doesn't change that much. This season's one is nice and all but are they being sponsored by the lovely Netherlands or nah?
Eboracum
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Can you right click and select 'Copy image' and paste it straight in? Or use the [img][/img] tags
Thank you, and very clever. Beckford wasn't it? You deserved it that day, we were very poor, as we have been in the FA Cup really since 2005. I'm disgusted a club of our stature and status hasn't won the FA Cup for ten years. Never mind. Hope to see you back in the PL very soon, I miss the United-Leeds games.

Of course :sexface:

Hello Eboracum. I have given, wink wink. (Gosh we're so weird :mmm: )

You see that box where you type a reply, on the bar at the top of it you should see a small image of a little tree in a box (that's the insert image button) click on it and add a picture, that way it shouldn't shoe it again at the bottom of your post as attached
Thank you Lyrical Mod-igy. Despite your poor music taste, you're rather excellent at giving. Your techniques really are mind blowing.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Rumoured new England away kit, for those of you who care about this sort of thing: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-shirt-5395536
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mackay)
Rumoured new England away kit, for those of you who care about this sort of thing: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-shirt-5395536
I quite like it in all honesty. But I can see it causing backlash as it's not the traditional red.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise