The Student Room Group

AQA Accounting :/

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone else studies AQA Accounting at A2 level? If so, what methods do you use to help you such as any useful books and if possible, has anyone got any useful revision notes they could share? I transferred from OCR accounting from last year to AQA accounting this year and it seems to be completely different (harder) for some reason...as i said before, any notes for ACCN 3 and ACCN4 would be extremely helpful! I've been trying the old past papers and mark scheme method but it just seems to go right over my head...the pressure is on!

I'd appreciate any useful responses.
Original post by ns97

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone else studies AQA Accounting at A2 level? If so, what methods do you use to help you such as any useful books and if possible, has anyone got any useful revision notes they could share? I transferred from OCR accounting from last year to AQA accounting this year and it seems to be completely different (harder) for some reason...as i said before, any notes for ACCN 3 and ACCN4 would be extremely helpful! I've been trying the old past papers and mark scheme method but it just seems to go right over my head...the pressure is on!

I'd appreciate any useful responses.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the accounting & finance forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=885

Quick Reply

Latest