MrDare360
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently applied for student finance for both my tuition and maintenance loans and within a week it was completed. However, my course was cancelled at the last minute so I cancelled my application before the declaration form reached the SLC.

When I re-applied the other day for a different course that I got a placement on it said I didn't need to sign a declaration form as I already had done it. This was when all the info was being showed correctly including the dates on which I would be paid. However now when I go to view my payments the SLC website says that it cannot find any payments even though the application says that there are payments scheduled and there is nothing left to do on my to do list.

Furthermore, I got two pieces of mail from the SLC. One dated the 18th of March that says I will not be receiving any money for either tuition or maintenance and asks me to send a declaration form back and one dated the 19th of March that includes the correct amounts I should be getting and doesn't ask for a declaration form to be sent.

Even though the one dated the 19th of March has the correct payment information on it there are still no payments scheduled on the SLC website to date (25th of March).

What should I do? My course start date is the 1st of September but I want to get this sorted before the Summer holidays.
MrDare360
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
No one?
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello Mr Dare30,

It would be best for you to call us on 0300 100 0607, we would need to have access to your account to give you a definitive answer.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed