AQA Accounting :/ Watch

ns97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello, i was just wondering if anyone else studies AQA Accounting at A2 level? If so, what methods do you use to help you such as any useful books and if possible, has anyone got any useful revision notes they could share? I transferred from OCR accounting from last year to AQA accounting this year and it seems to be completely different (harder) for some reason...as i said before, any notes for ACCN 3 and ACCN4 would be extremely helpful! I've been trying the old past papers and mark scheme method but it just seems to go right over my head...the pressure is on!

I'd appreciate any useful responses.
salisbury12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ns97)
Hello, i was just wondering if anyone else studies AQA Accounting at A2 level? If so, what methods do you use to help you such as any useful books and if possible, has anyone got any useful revision notes they could share? I transferred from OCR accounting from last year to AQA accounting this year and it seems to be completely different (harder) for some reason...as i said before, any notes for ACCN 3 and ACCN4 would be extremely helpful! I've been trying the old past papers and mark scheme method but it just seems to go right over my head...the pressure is on!

I'd appreciate any useful responses.

Hi,

I do AQA Accounting aswell, for ACCN3 and ACCN4 I would suggest the AQA A2 Accounting textbook by David Cox and Michael Fardon. It is quite good for explaining most layouts however it does lack in certain places such as Manufacturing accounts in my opinion. The best thing to do for written answers is go through exam papers as the mark schemes are normally quite similar.

If you need any more help let me know!

ns97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Finally! I've been waiting for a response on this for ages lol 😂

Thanks for the book recommendation and I'll look into it ASAP as i am in need of so much help lol, how are you finding Accounting?
salisbury12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ns97)
Finally! I've been waiting for a response on this for ages lol ������

Thanks for the book recommendation and I'll look into it ASAP as i am in need of so much help lol, how are you finding Accounting?

Sorry for the late reply, I've recently done my mocks.

I am doing AS and A2 this year.

In the mocks I got; ACCN1-A , ACCN2-A, ACCN3-A, ACCN4-B.

Find ACCN4 quite difficult compared to the others.
ALEVEL_STUDENT
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Guys, i have looked at the accn spec but i couldnt find anywhere where it says to learn any definitions as the spec changed in June 2014. Anyone confirm weather we need to learn definitions or not? if yes, anyone got a definitions lift for accn 1 and accn 2
Saranka Karan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone do ACCN1 today?
If so how did you find it ?
ALEVEL_STUDENT
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Saranka Karan)
Anyone do ACCN1 today?
Solid

Posted from TSR Mobile
ALEVEL_STUDENT
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Saranka Karan)
Anyone do ACCN1 today?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3285437

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saranka Karan
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes I know about that thread
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (46)
9.26%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.82%
No, but I want to start (177)
35.61%
No, I am unable to (116)
23.34%
No, I chose not to (144)
28.97%