sophwarwick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've recently confirmed my conditional offer to study English language and literature at University of Leeds and i'll need to achieve AAA but can other grades still be accepted or balanced out for example, A*AB or BBA* or is it completely set as AAA?
LucidMinds
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sophwarwick)
I've recently confirmed my conditional offer to study English language and literature at University of Leeds and i'll need to achieve AAA but can other grades still be accepted or balanced out for example, A*AB or BBA* or is it completely set as AAA?
Hey! I would check with the admissions personally, I don't want to get your hopes up lmao,

BUT...
When I spoke to the admissions about my application they said they would consider the A levels of; AAA or AABB, the latter being my AS results.

Oh and yeah, they changed my offer from AAA to A*AB which is what you made reference to, so I'm pretty sure within reason you can...

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon606
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JRHewett)
Hey! I would check with the admissions personally, I don't want to get your hopes up lmao,

BUT...
When I spoke to the admissions about my application they said they would consider the A levels of; AAA or AABB, the latter being my AS results.

Oh and yeah, they changed my offer from AAA to A*AB which is what you made reference to, so I'm pretty sure within reason you can...

Good luck!

Did they Change it when you emailed them or do you reckon they'll still accept you on results day with A* A B

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
LucidMinds
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anon606)
Did they change it when you emailed them or did you ""Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I attended an informal interview/applicant visit day and it was adjusted post-attendance of that day. To the equivalent of one grade lower.
Anon606
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JRHewett)
No, I attended an informal interview/applicant visit day and it was adjusted post-attendance of that day. To the equivalent of one grade lower.
Yeah I went to the application day as well, wish i mentioned it there, now I've accepted the AAA offer not much i can do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise