AQA A2 ISA grade boundaries prediction Watch

ellipsis...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What do people think the grade boundaries will be this year. It was 47 for an A* last year, but I think the ISA was quite easy this year so I fear it might be 48 for an A*.
What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellipsis...)
What do people think the grade boundaries will be this year. It was 47 for an A* last year, but I think the ISA was quite easy this year so I fear it might be 48 for an A*.
What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Judging by the amount of cheating going on this year, the grade boundaries will be a lot higher.
ellipsis...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by uberteknik)
Judging by the amount of cheating going on this year, the grade boundaries will be a lot higher.
Fair point, won't be 49 though will it? And I would have thought people cheat every year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ellipsis...)
Fair point, won't be 49 though will it? And I would have thought people cheat every year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you not seen the number of threads on TSR alone that have been deleted and accounts banned? Whole sub-forums with hundreds of posts in each.

The exam boards are in dialogue with TSR over it.
Phichi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
AFAIK last year many schools got disqualified after the results, and the exam boards (AQA atleast) vowed to get a grip on the situation and the unfair boundaries. This was from a lecturer I spoke to, who's an external marker for AQA, he attended a certain event / meeting about the situation. Don't hold me to my words though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.28%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.35%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.37%

Watched Threads