Double room available in Headington, Oxford for 2015/2016 Watch

Jack_Cutmore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We have one space in a fully furnished four bedroom house in Headington, Oxford. We need it to be filled as soon as possible, as someone has dropped out and have been given a deadline by the letting agents. All the rooms have a double bed in them. The house is just off London Road and is nearby the Gladstone Road bus stop for easy access into Oxford city centre with local buses and London via the Oxford Tube and X90. Ideal for Oxford Brookes Students as the Headington and Wheatley campus are just a short bus ride away on the U1 bus. Also close to the John Radcliffe Hospital so suitable for any medical or nursing students. Headington shops are nearby for groceries. Rent does not include gas and electricity, tv licencing, internet, etc. Click link for pictures and floor plans. £350 due as soon as possible; £150 admin fee and £200 to go towards the deposit due in just under two months. Email if interested or have any questions

<mod note: url removed>
Jack_Cutmore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We need someone by the 2nd of April, so if you are interested please let me know Thanks!
Charcharbnoc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I know the deadline has passed but is this still available?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads