Johnlovell97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have been invited to take a video interview for the National Grid First Line Manager apprenticeship and I was wondering whether anyone else had already done a video interview with them. Any information on what to expect? Can you re-record answers if necessary and do you get time between the question and answering it or is it immediate?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
abc007
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Johnlovell97)
I have been invited to take a video interview for the National Grid First Line Manager apprenticeship and I was wondering whether anyone else had already done a video interview with them. Any information on what to expect? Can you re-record answers if necessary and do you get time between the question and answering it or is it immediate?

hi, i just wondered what the video interview was like?
how many questions were asked?
abd what the questions were?

thank you
Johnlovell97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, it consisted of 3 questions which appeared on the screen, each needing a 30 second answer. You just record your answer when you're ready and press continue for the next one. You can record your anwser as many times as you like until you're happy with it.
abc007
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you by any chance remember the questions that were asked?
Thank you
And thanks for replying
Johnlovell97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
The questions can vary but mine were 'what motivates you?' , 'what skills can you bring to the role?' and 'what would your friends tell us about you?'.
18fn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did you get any further John?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (114)
17.73%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.53%
Not great so far... (229)
35.61%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.13%

Watched Threads