jamie7991
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am now getting to the stage where I am deciding what to do at university, I want to do dentistry. If I fail to get into dentistry I would want to do a pharmacy degree then go into medicine as a postgraduate (I know it sounds strange that i would want to go into medicine as a postgraduate instead of dentistry). How does the postgraduate work, how many placements do they offer for postgraduate students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ForestCat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jamie7991)
I am now getting to the stage where I am deciding what to do at university, I want to do dentistry. If I fail to get into dentistry I would want to do a pharmacy degree then go into medicine as a postgraduate (I know it sounds strange that i would want to go into medicine as a postgraduate instead of dentistry). How does the postgraduate work, how many placements do they offer for postgraduate students?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not just reapply for dentistry. By far the better (cheaper, easier) option. And please decide if it is medicine or dentistry that you want to do.

If you're interested in graduate entry medicine (there is no postgraduate medicine) then look here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (74)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.41%

Watched Threads