What's your revision plan for easter? Watch

mangomango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

Thought it would be nice to share revision plans( too keep me motivated!) How much are you planning to revise? How many hours? Revision technique?

Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've already done a fair amount of revision so I'm aiming for 2 past papers in each exam over Easter (18 past papers overall) to start improving exam technique and spot any weakness'. I'll perhaps do a couple of papers a day, with an additional couple of hours revising anything I identify as weak points-so 6 hours a day, just like a typical school day. I'll defiantly have a few days off too. How about you?
mangomango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by 22.22)
I've already done a fair amount of revision so I'm aiming for 2 past papers in each exam over Easter (18 past papers overall) to start improving exam technique and spot any weakness'. I'll perhaps do a couple of papers a day, with an additional couple of hours revising anything I identify as weak points-so 6 hours a day, just like a typical school day. I'll defiantly have a few days off too. How about you?
I'm planning on just revising and then doing past papers after all the revision. Not sure on hours ...maybe 4/5/6 I'm a day. I am a bit worried a some students at my college are just doing past papers in Easter with no revision. And revising 10 hours a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mangomango)
I'm planning on just revising and then doing past papers after all the revision. Not sure on hours ...maybe 4/5/6 I'm a day. I am a bit worried a some students at my college are just doing past papers in Easter with no revision. And revising 10 hours a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't concern myself with what others are doing so much, as long as you're doing enough. I think 10 hours is excessive, and I'd take people claiming they revise 10 hours a day with a pinch of salt too. What year are you in out of interest?
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
6 AS topics spread over two AS units - 2 days per topic.
3 A2 topics spread over two A2 units - 3 days per topic

Each day will involve going over my revision notes and doing an exam paper or two. This process will start on the 28th of March, and will end on the 18th of April. After that, my revision will focus upon the AS work since the exams for that are in May whilst the others are in June.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (119)
64.67%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.2%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.13%

Watched Threads