The Student Room Group

Is this what guys normally do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boro_andy
Wouldn't say that for sure. Some guys are just over-baring.

I guess so but those guys need to chill
No problem at all.

Pardon my curiosity, but what is your reasoning for wanting to carry on the relationship? I assume then, that when he's not being suggestive, that he's actually ok generally?

Yes, he's ok generally. I do enjoy talking to him. He just occasionally gets suggestive. Sorry, didn't mean to make him out to be someone negative, I was just wondering if most guys do what he does without a hidden agenda
Original post by bittr n swt
I guess so but those guys need to chill

Completely agree.

We've all done it, some just don't learn from it.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, he's ok generally. I do enjoy talking to him. He just occasionally gets suggestive. Sorry, didn't mean to make him out to be someone negative, I was just wondering if most guys do what he does without a hidden agenda

No need to apologise! Merely curious!

As you've said, see how you go, re-enforce your boundaries if required. Job jobbed.
He's definitely inexperienced with girls, he's way too full on and he's texting loads. It's abnormal and I would get out because it will sound like a suffocating relationship

But we are not in a relationship, just friends. I wouldn't mind texting my girl mates everyday so I don't mind texting him either, in fact I do enjoy our conversations. I treat everyone the same but maybe that's not a good thing?
No need to apologise! Merely curious!

As you've said, see how you go, re-enforce your boundaries if required. Job jobbed.

Lol. Thanks again, you come across as a really nice person. Appreciate your advice :smile:
Anytime.

Stop flirting, we're platonic :wink:
Anytime.

Stop flirting, we're platonic :wink:

Oops, my bad :wink:
Oops, my bad :wink:

See now I think really you've led him on all along....just kidding :biggrin:
But we are not in a relationship, just friends. I wouldn't mind texting my girl mates everyday so I don't mind texting him either, in fact I do enjoy our conversations. I treat everyone the same but maybe that's not a good thing?

I guess if he knows there's no chance of a relationship carry on but I feel he thinks he has a chance and you need to correct that
See now I think really you've led him on all along....just kidding :biggrin:

Lol, I hope not, would feel awful otherwise
Lol, I hope not, would feel awful otherwise

Just yanking your chain. Don't worry!
I guess if he knows there's no chance of a relationship carry on but I feel he thinks he has a chance and you need to correct that

Yes, I will try to correct that soon. Thank you :smile:
Just yanking your chain. Don't worry!

I know, my chain can be easily yanked lol. I won't worry anymore, you've given clear advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending