Senna-Prime84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, went to the open day today (loved it) couldn't help thinking that the rooms at Mount pleasant are a bit on the small size, anyone who actually stays there can you give me a quick list of positive/ negative? Tia
SGroenn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

I lived there until now. The rooms are on the smaller side, but that's mainly because there's an en suite in there as well. The positive thing is that you get the en suite, don't have to share shower or toilet with anyone. On the other side that affects the size of the room. I loved it at Mount Pleasant. Not too many people, but a lot of fun anyway. It's closer to pretty much everything, depends on where you're studying. The hill up to Townhill is a proper *****, and I don't know a lot of students studying at Dynevor or Business School who walked up that hill. You'll save a lot of money on taxi and bus. Hope this helped a bit

Silje.
StDavidsSwansea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there,

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in here.

You might want to take a look at St Davids for student accommodation. All our apartments are modern and all bills and WiFi are included with your rent. We are ideally situated, just a two minute walk from the Business School and a 5-10 minute walk from Dynevor and Townhill campuses. You'll have access to our fantastic additional features including:
  • Fully equipped on site gym
  • Quiet study areas
  • Study pods
  • Additional social space/ games room
  • Large courtyard

If you’re interested, check out our website: http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/loca...avids-swansea/

If you would like to arrange to come and visit our show flat you can either call us on 01792 341 640 or email us at [email protected] k.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Jayne @ St Davids
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Wales Trinity Saint David
    Swansea Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
    Carmarthen Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    Lampeter Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads